Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Washington Mix

  • Lulu Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      Thanks. I have it worked out now, it's the 1st one. Abloodymazing it is too!
      If they play like that tomorrow i'll die on the spot. Unfortunatley I can't
      download on this computer as it's hard drive is minute (prob not the correct
      technical word for it). I'll just have to beg my friend to download some
      more :)

      Cheers for the help everyone.

      Lou