RE: [Hybrid] Maurice - Feline

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6, 2004
      On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Neil Turner wrote:
> [...]

      The vinyl release has the Original Union Mix on the A side and the
      Trancesetters Remix on the B. Credits go to Maurice Bakes, Mike Truman, R
      Blackmore, and R J Dio for writing and producing the track, and to Mike
      Truman for mixing and engineering.

      I can't remember if the CD differs or not. Either way, it is fairly safe
      to say there is fair Hybrid influence in the track.

      --
      From Phil