[Hybrid] Re: Candy Flip [Was 'Symphony?']

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 3, 2004
      Well, it depends on how the acid washes, and how loose your
      definition of 'Acid House' is. I woulda said that any psychedelic
      rock lends itself to an Acid re-work, if done right. Has anyone
      tackled 'Sunshine Superman' yet?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@w...> wrote:
      >Something clearly drew me towards it (and I still have it). But with
      >hindsight, I'm not sure it's the kind of track that befits an acid
      >house treatment.
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader