TANGLED, MANCHESTER, THURSDAY

  • Loz
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hey,

      I'm in the UK for a few days and am delighted that this coincides
      with Hybrid's DJ gigs in Manchester.

      Is it definitely on and is anyone else from the list going?
      Be great to finally get to meet some of you after what seems like
      forever.

      Also, is this the small room/big room double set that they did if I
      remember rightly last year? Finally, I presume I can just turn up
      and pay on the night right?

      All the best and hopefully see you there,

      Lorin D'Costa

      http://www.futcha.com
    • ally@hybrid-group.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2004
        > Is it definitely on and is anyone else from the list going?
        > Be great to finally get to meet some of you after what seems like
        > forever.

        As far as I know...it's still on. I should be there Loz :)

        Ally
      • lowfaresbestvalue
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2004

          > Also, is this the small room/big room double set that they did if
          I remember rightly last year? Finally, I presume I can just turn up
          > and pay on the night right?

          Yeah they are apparently doing so again. If it's anything like last
          time, Mike was on quite early downstairs finishing at about half one
          before joining chris upstairs for his last hour. Turning up should
          be no trouble either. They are bigging it up some, so could be a fun
          night. Sasha at Sankey's the day after too...

          yum yum.
        • moose_pig
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 6, 2004
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h...>" <ally@h...> wrote:
            > > Is it definitely on and is anyone else from the list going?
            > > Be great to finally get to meet some of you after what seems like
            > > forever.
            >
            > As far as I know...it's still on. I should be there Loz :)
            >
            > Ally

            I shall be there! Its definitely still on, as long as you turn up
            before 11pm you should get in fine. its gonna be VERY busy though!

            I'll probably be sporting the new Hybrid t-shirt from distinctive
            website!

            See you thursday!
          • Loz
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 7, 2004
              Excellent! I'm the old bastard looking tired from travelling and
              wearing the smelly 'music control' t-shirt. See you all there.
              Can't wait.

              Loz

            • ally@hybrid-group.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 7, 2004
                ...and I'll probably be the long dark haired gal with the demin mini
                skirt and black boots on. I don't know what top yet...because I'm a
                girl and therefore need to try on at least a 100 tops before going
                with the first one I tried on :)

                If in doubt, ask Mike or Chris where I am.

                Lu Lu, you know me...so I'll see you in there :)

                Ally

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Loz" <lorin@f...> wrote:
                > Excellent! I'm the old bastard looking tired from travelling and
                > wearing the smelly 'music control' t-shirt. See you all there.
                > Can't wait.
                >
                > Loz
              • lowfaresbestvalue
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 7, 2004
                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:

                  > If in doubt, ask Mike or Chris where I am.

                  Heeeeeey checkout the the listmeister status.

                  I'll be (and be in a group of) non-descript student types with
                  glasses....

                  hazaa!
                • Lulu Hall
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 7, 2004
                    Great minds! I'll be the short ass blonde with the denim skirt & black boots
                    & grey Hybrid t-shirt.

                    Lou
                    > ...and I'll probably be the long dark haired gal with the demin mini
                    > skirt and black boots on. I don't know what top yet...because I'm a
                    > girl and therefore need to try on at least a 100 tops before going
                    > with the first one I tried on :)
                    >
                    > If in doubt, ask Mike or Chris where I am.
                    >
                    > Lu Lu, you know me...so I'll see you in there :)
                    >
                    > Ally
                    >

                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Loz" <lorin@f...> wrote:
                    > > Excellent! I'm the old bastard looking tired from travelling and
                    > > wearing the smelly 'music control' t-shirt. See you all there.
                    > > Can't wait.
                    > >
                    > > Loz
                  • Phil Stewart
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 7, 2004
                      On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, ally@... wrote:
                      > I don't know what top yet...because I'm a girl and therefore need to try
                      > on at least a 100 tops before going with the first one I tried on :)

                      But surely there is no other choice than the famed sparkly Hybrid one ...
                      unless of course you've got a hundred of them :-)

                      --
                      From Phil