Glastonbury

  • watford_cheer
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 3, 2004
      does anyone know if hybrid are playing glastonbury again this year?

      I've heard a rumour that they are, I would love it if this rumour
      was true!!
    • thefreester
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 5, 2004
        I'd love to know myself!

        I see Hybrid are supposedly confirmed for the Glade festival (this
        festy is organised by the people who organise the Glade stage at
        Glaston where Hybrid dj'd last year), and also for the Godskitchen
        Global Gathering. As for Glasto itself I dunno?! It would be great if
        they were doing a live set this year.

        Were you one of the lucky one's to get tickets for Glastonbury this
        year?

        HTH

        Mark F

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "watford_cheer" <simon.badham@n...>
        wrote:
        > does anyone know if hybrid are playing glastonbury again this year?
        >
        > I've heard a rumour that they are, I would love it if this rumour
        > was true!!
      • Ally
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
          Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.

          :)

          Ally
        • Pev
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
            Ally wrote:
            > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE

            Wooo!

            > on the Radio 1 stage.

            The radio 1 mini-pyramid? Will I be allowed to be in the audience if I'm not wearing a Burberry baseball cap and gurning my tits off?

            So how many peeps off the list *are* actually coming to Pilton. Anyone else going down the weekend before?

            ~Pev
          • richard_wale
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
              > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
              >
              > :)
              >
              > Ally

              Ah yes, but what about Hybrid themselves?

              Even if they're just going todo a DJ set in the Glade, it would make a
              lot of people's day to know they are going to be there...

              :)

              Cheers RichW
            • Nick
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
                >> on the Radio 1 stage.

                >The radio 1 mini-pyramid? Will I be allowed to be in the audience if
                I'm not wearing a Burberry baseball cap and gurning my tits off?

                LOL!

                Excellent news that WOW are playing, still hopeful that Hybrid will make
                a surprise appearance :)

                Nico
              • thefreester
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 4, 2004
                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com,

                  > Ally wrote:
                  > > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE

                  Do you know when?

                  >Pev <pev@s...> wrote:
                  > So how many peeps off the list *are* actually coming to Pilton.
                  Anyone else going down the weekend before?

                  <Hand is up!>

                  Going down Thurs AM probably...
                • Pev
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 4, 2004
                    thefreester wrote:
                    >>>Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE
                    > Do you know when?

                    No, but I just found this :
                    http://forums.virtualfestivals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4339

                    Which is all rumor I guess but mentions :
                    "Way Out West say they are appearing on their message boards"
                    and,
                    "Hybrid confirmed at a gig, I'm told"

                    >>So how many peeps off the list *are* actually coming to Pilton.
                    > Anyone else going down the weekend before?

                    Actually, I really did mean the *weekend* before, i.e. the 19/20
                    but never mind :-) Thursday's still a good night for random
                    partyage!

                    ~Pev
                  • vinnie970
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 4, 2004
                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "richard_wale" <richard_wale@y...> wrote:
                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                      > > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                      > >
                      > > :)
                      > >
                      > > Ally
                      >
                      > Ah yes, but what about Hybrid themselves?
                      >
                      > Even if they're just going todo a DJ set in the Glade, it would make a
                      > lot of people's day to know they are going to be there...
                      >
                      > :)
                      >
                      > Cheers RichW

                      WOW Live should make you happy! It will include the live drummer
                      formerly of Echo & the Bunnymen/Spiritualised. Oh, I momentarily
                      forgot this is the Hybrid discussion list. :x
                    • thefreester
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 16, 2004
                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                        > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                        >
                        > :)
                        >
                        > Ally

                        It says on the WOW website they are playing the R1 stage on the
                        Thursday and the Avalon Stage on the Friday. The Friday appearance
                        isn't on any of the Glastonbury website line ups...
                      • vinnie970
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 16, 2004
                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thefreester" <thefreester@h...> wrote:
                          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                          > > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                          > >
                          > > :)
                          > >
                          > > Ally
                          >
                          > It says on the WOW website they are playing the R1 stage on the
                          > Thursday and the Avalon Stage on the Friday. The Friday appearance
                          > isn't on any of the Glastonbury website line ups...

                          Glastonbury isn't very good about updating the lineup, it seems.