[Hybrid] Re: Symphony ?

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 3 6:16 AM
      One of the great things about Sure is Pure is their diversity, their
      remix of 'We are Family' (Yes, as in Sister Sledge) is damned good.

      As to original material, I have always had a soft spot for 'One Drop
      of Rain' which is kinda Opus3-ish, I s'pose, but with better
      lyrics ;) The EP/single is worthwhile, fer sher.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
      I love the Sure is Pure remix of Symphony. I've never heard anything
      else by them, but would love to.
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22 2:22 PM
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader