[Hybrid] Re: Symphony ?

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 2, 2004
      Sure is Pure go quite a way back, Ally. They were very prolific
      remixers during the '90s and still produce to this day under various
      project names. You're certainly not short of other material of
      theirs/remixes to listen to, just check out the below!:

      http://www.discogs.com/artist/Sure_Is_Pure

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
      > I love the Sure is Pure remix of Symphony. I've never heard
      anything
      > else by them, but would love to.
      >
      > Ally
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
      > > Speaking of teaching...Sure is Pure (Danny Spencer & Kelvin
      > Andrews)
      > > is one of house's longest standing acts. They still produce today
      > and
      > > have been known to use the Soul Mekanik & Sound 5 aliases. They
      > > initially started as Candy Flip way back in the late 80's/early
      > 90's.
      > > Acid haus veterans, they are.
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader