[Hybrid] Re: Symphony ?

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 2, 2004
      I love the Sure is Pure remix of Symphony. I've never heard anything
      else by them, but would love to.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
      > Speaking of teaching...Sure is Pure (Danny Spencer & Kelvin
      Andrews)
      > is one of house's longest standing acts. They still produce today
      and
      > have been known to use the Soul Mekanik & Sound 5 aliases. They
      > initially started as Candy Flip way back in the late 80's/early
      90's.
      > Acid haus veterans, they are.
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader