[Hybrid] Re: Symphony ?

  • vinnie970
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 1, 2004
      Speaking of teaching...Sure is Pure (Danny Spencer & Kelvin Andrews)
      is one of house's longest standing acts. They still produce today and
      have been known to use the Soul Mekanik & Sound 5 aliases. They
      initially started as Candy Flip way back in the late 80's/early 90's.
      Acid haus veterans, they are.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...> wrote:
      > yeah yeah Teach...
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@m...> wrote:
      > > I think you meant to say "Sure is Pure"...
      > >
      > > Rick
      > >
      > > > I have the two track
      > > >
      > > > pure is sure & original
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader