RE: [Hybrid] Re: Symphony ?

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 1, 2004
      My copy of the 4-track vinyl just turned up this morning, which I got of
      eBay... cost me �29 all in (but my wicked sister of mine is chipping in �20
      of it, what a champ). Looks mint... shame I don't have a turntable...

      The strange things a Hybrid fan like me does...

      Later,
      Jits.
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader