Re: Hybrid @ Concorde2

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi Suzie...

      Big welcome to the list :)

      I was there as well on Friday night. I was the gal in the black top
      with the hybrid logo in diamonds. I'm from Leeds and it was my
      first time to Brighton. I liked the club, although I thought I was
      going to collapse half way through from the bass. How much vibration?

      Anyway...welcome.

      Ally x

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "suzie_butler_1999"
      <chrisandsuz@s...> wrote:
      > This is my first mail as a member of the discussion group. I was
      > moved to join after going to Concorde2 in Brighton on Friday night.
      >
      > I have been a fan since 1999/2000, but have never seen Hybrid dj
      or
      > their live show. Oh my god it was better than I had ever hoped.
      > After buying every thing that I could get my hands on since I have
      > known of them, nothing had come close to seeing them on Friday.
      <snip>