Help me?

  • Mike Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      Hybridians,

      I'm a turntable-less schlub, and there are two 12" releases that differ
      (extended, unmixed, etc.) from the CD releases and I want 'em on CD,
      soooo... I'm offering to buy the said releases for anyone with good quality
      vinyl-to-CD abilities such that they send me the CD encoded versions... The
      albums:
      1) Sasha - Airdrawndagger (3x12")
      2) BT - Emotional Technology (2x12")
      I've found mp3s, but I'd like to (a) legitimitely pay for these to reward
      these two talented and quite wealthy men (b) have the tracks in much higher
      quality than 192kbps mp3.

      If I buy a turntable myself, I will wander once again down the long and dark
      road of obsessive compulsive record purchasing, and my CD collection already
      does far too much damage...

      Can anyone help? Anyone? Bueller...? Bueller...?

      Mike