Hybrid in Brighton last Friday

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2004
      Well, I did make it to Brighton afterall. I'm currently nursing a
      headache after driving nearly 300 miles back yesterday :/

      The show was great, as usual. Adam sang bravely and very well
      through a nasty cold. They even had lots of merchandise there which
      everyone seemed to be going mad for.

      That's all I can write for now, I'm going to go and collapse.

      Ally
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2004
        p.s. if you were there...I was the one in the black top with the
        hybrid logo in diamond thingies (which some gal offered me £40 for)

        Ally
      • Richard Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2004
          I was in Brighton meaning to meet some other matesto go and watch
          Hybrid playing...

          ...but didn't meet them and ended up in The Beach,and to make matters
          worse the main dj was stuck in Dubai or summit.

          Aargh! Slap me for being a muppet! :(

          Rick W. (temporary idiot)

          PS When's the next gig in the south-east or London? I feel I must go
          as several people to make up for it.

          PPS ARGH!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
          > p.s. if you were there...I was the one in the black top with the
          > hybrid logo in diamond thingies (which some gal offered me £40 for)
          >
          > Ally
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
            And that's over and above all the offers of 40 quid to take the shirt
            off, from the guys that don't even want the shirt ;)