RE: OT: Grayarea - Gravity

  • dave area
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2004
      really, really a lovely time for my yahoo group account to act up--haven't
      seen a message in weeks, and i get this after the fact...

      i'm sure someone cleared it up (man y thanks to simon fro the progressive
      sounds feature), but here's the story on our next single, complete w/ hybrid
      remix:

      track is called "gravity", and the initial release comes out monday on Hope
      Recordings as a limited edition of 1000 w/ a hand-numbered photo print
      insert & a sticker for good measure. it's a one-sided 12" with just the
      original mix of the track by us.

      likely around june, the full release drops with a remix by us on the A side
      and a remix by hybrid on the flip. more on that one soon.

      to round things off, we recently remixed "i'm still awake" (Grayarea�s Il
      Postino E Lo Stronzo Disoccupato Mix), which should hit at the end of next
      month. i think it was on the set broadcast on proton (so we're told), none
      of us heard it.

      sorry i'm so damn out of the loop--let me know if i missed anything else of
      note recently. just got off work & i'm off to track down a much needed
      drink.

      -davearea