Symphony ?

  • touzimsky
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 25, 2004
      Silly question - what are the differences between "Symphony" (1996)
      and "Finished Symphony" ? Are they completely different from each
      other or is FS an advanced version of the first ?

      ..::// Thomas
    • bassinvader3
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 22, 2004
        Hi. I'm new to this forum and just learning the system. I'm not
        sure if my question got posted.

        Doesn anyone have the tracktimes for "Symphony" and also its Sure is
        Pure mixes?

        Thank you so much. Glad to be here.

        Bass Invader