Re: [Hybrid] just decided...

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2004
      Now here's a thought:

      Hybrid performing Finished Symphony with sum real orchestra (Russian or
      whatever) accompanied with a LASERSHOW! Ahh, don't you people love those
      things?

      -antti

      > ...that the echoplex remix of finished symphony is the best record
      > ever...
      >
      > Reach for the lasers....
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2004
        that would take care of 12 minutes,....what OTHER songs do you reccomend?

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
        > Now here's a thought:
        >
        > Hybrid performing Finished Symphony with sum real orchestra (Russian or
        > whatever) accompanied with a LASERSHOW! Ahh, don't you people love those
        > things?
        >
        > -antti
        >
        > > ...that the echoplex remix of finished symphony is the best record
        > > ever...
        > >
        > > Reach for the lasers....
      • Antti Mutta
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2004
          12 minutes would be sufficient :)

          -antti

          > that would take care of 12 minutes,....what OTHER songs do you reccomend?
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
          > > Now here's a thought:
          > >
          > > Hybrid performing Finished Symphony with sum real orchestra (Russian or
          > > whatever) accompanied with a LASERSHOW! Ahh, don't you people love those
          > > things?
          > >
          > > -antti
          > >
          > > > ...that the echoplex remix of finished symphony is the best record
          > > > ever...
          > > >
          > > > Reach for the lasers....
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2004
            ya think? I would want MORE. especially if I goto a laser show...I go the right way. 12
            minutes is a tease...

            I am sure you can think of a whole hour you would like Antti...ending, ofcourse, with you
            choice....

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
            > 12 minutes would be sufficient :)
            >
            > -antti
            >

            > > that would take care of 12 minutes,....what OTHER songs do you reccomend?
            > >
            > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
            > > > Now here's a thought:
            > > >
            > > > Hybrid performing Finished Symphony with sum real orchestra (Russian or
            > > > whatever) accompanied with a LASERSHOW! Ahh, don't you people love those
            > > > things?
            > > >
            > > > -antti

          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 28, 2004
              Massive Attack 'Unfinished Sympathy' ;-)

              And for sh*t and giggles Meco 'Star Wars'.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 29, 2004
                Hello Alan,

                Have to second Meco :)

                -antti

                > Massive Attack 'Unfinished Sympathy' ;-)
                >
                > And for sh*t and giggles Meco 'Star Wars'.
                >

                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>
                > wrote:
                > that would take care of 12 minutes,....what OTHER songs do you
                > reccomend?
              • Matt Comi
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 29, 2004
                  The lads just did an aaawesome couple of hours in Perth. Very exciting,
                  very amazing. I was up the front with some friends, Chris smiled for the
                  camera, and I waved at Mike a few times. All in all, very amazing. They
                  played a wicked remix of I'm still awake, (not sure who it was by) as
                  well as their mix of REM's great beyond. Unbelievable.

                  I was hoping for their mix of Love will tear us apart, but never mind.
                  Hopefully they'll be back soon for a live set.

                  P.S. I screamed Dish Pump over and over, but it got nothing more from
                  the two than a nod and a smile. Doh! Should have made a shirt.