Golden Girls - Kinetic (was Re: Hybrid's Hip-Hop album...)

  • Ashraf El-Sayed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hybrid released two remixes of this. They were available on Vinyl while one (Audiopyrotechnix mix) is available on the Distinct'ive CD single with other (Orbital as one) mixes. Maybe Distinct'ive only ripped the CD version.
      So...you eat music for lunch, do you? Do you shift through
      10 hours of music a day...even during lectures?