Help!!!

  • sonja blue
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2004
      Does anyone have any info on this gig ? I know it's secret but are
      there any rumours floating around ?

      19-Mar-04 Secret Live Gig London United Kingdom

      Paul
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
        I received and email from Distinctive asking how many tickets I’d be
        interested in taking, but that’s all for now. I don't think any more details
        have been issued just yet.

        James

      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2004
          All I know is that it's going to be a special Y4K night and aside
          from a live set from Hybrid, there will be DJ sets from Rennie
          Pilgrim, the Dub Pistols and the Stanton Warriors.

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "sonja blue" <paulnisbett@y...>
          wrote:
          > Does anyone have any info on this gig ? I know it's secret but
          are
          > there any rumours floating around ?
          >
          > 19-Mar-04 Secret Live Gig London United Kingdom
          >
          > Paul
        • Lulu Hall
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2004
            Don't know about a secret gig in London but Tribal Sessions at Sankeys Soap
            in Manchester is advertising them as playing there that night & not on the
            12th which has been posted on here. Confusing.

            Lou
            > Does anyone have any info on this gig ? I know it's secret but are
            > there any rumours floating around ?
            >
            > 19-Mar-04 Secret Live Gig London United Kingdom
            >
            > Paul
          • sonja blue
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 13, 2004
              uuuugugugghhhhh - stop it ally your making me droool.

              sounds brilliant - hmm any chance of getting tickets ???

              Paul