Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
      And it turns out that it was ;-)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
      <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
      Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
        Awwwww, shucks!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
        wrote:
        Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
        Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
          Well... im just plain hurt...

          Rick

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
          wrote:
          Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
          Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
        • vinnie970
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
            sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

            <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
            > Awwwww, shucks!
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
            > wrote:
            > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
            > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 9, 2004
              feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
              > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
              > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
              >
              > -antti
            • Antti Mutta
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 10, 2004
                Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                that you're good people :)

                -antti

                > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                > >
                > > -antti
              • AP - Nick Bower
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 11, 2004
                  I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                  piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                  throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                  warm, bug free weather.

                  :)

                  Nick