Hybrid Live & DJ Dates

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
      Here are the updated live and dj dates for Hybrid....

      Live Dates:

      10-Mar-04 The Liquid Room, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
      11-Mar-04 University, Warwick, United Kingdom
      12-Mar-04 Sankey's, Manchester, United Kingdom
      13-Mar-04 Exeter Phoenix, Exeter, United Kingdom
      25-Mar-04 Guildhall, Gloucester, United Kingdom
      26-Mar-04 The Boutique, Brighton, United Kingdom
      27-Mar-04 The Boutique, Sheffield, United Kingdom

      DJ Dates:

      07-Feb-04 Air @ Rhythm Factory, London, United Kingdom
      13-Feb-04 Supercharged @ The Beach Club, Brighton, United Kingdom
      14-Feb-04 Pandemic @ Pure, Weighbridge, St Helier, Jersey
      22-Feb-04 Carnival Party @ Korzo, Rijeka, Croatia
      27-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Auckland, New Zealand
      28-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Brisbane, Australia
      29-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Perth, Australia
      06-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Sydney, Australia
      07-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Melbourne, Australia

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Ally
    • Lesley Robertson
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
        Subject: Hybrid Live & DJ Dates

        10-Mar-04 The Liquid Room, Edinburgh, United Kingdom

        Woohoo! Hybrid play Scotland at last! Anyone else going to this gig, Im
        driving from Inverness, will sleep in my car if necessary
        Hoping its as mindblowing as Justin Timberlake at SECC
        Much love and happiness
        Lesley
      • CPfaff17@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 24, 2004
          ally!
          any idea when the boys will be coming back to the u.s.?? summer/fall??
        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 20, 2006
            Here are the Live & DJ Dates for Hybrid over the next few months.

            To anyone that has been trying to get a response from me at
            ally@...: Please note that I'm rec'ving a lot of spam
            at this address, so your message may have gotten lost. If you want
            me to reply, please send me a message through MySpace
            (htp://www.myspace.com/funkedupcat). Ta :)

            p.s. good to be back everyone, hope you're all ok!

            LIVE DATES:

            29-Apr-06 Coachella Festival Palm Springs USA
            23-Jun-06 TBC (Athens) Athens Greece
            01-Jul-06 Exit Festival warm up Belgrade Serbia
            14-Jul-06 Glade Festival (Venue TBC) Central England United
            Kingdom

            DJ DATES:

            21-Apr-06 Turnmills London United Kingdom
            12-May-06 The Plug Sheffield United Kingdom
            13-May-06 The Renaissance Rooms London United Kingdom
            20-May-06 Flort The Club Siofok Hungary
            26-May-06 The Cabaret Voltaire Edinburgh United Kingdom
            27-May-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix Manchester United Kingdom
            28-May-06 Canvas London United Kingdom
            10-Jun-06 Sala Energia Granada Spain
            16-Jun-06 The Consortium Bar & Club Bournemouth United
            Kingdom
            28-Jun-06 Global Gathering Long Marston, Stratford United
            Kingdom
            29-Jun-06 Renaissance @ The Cross London United Kingdom

            http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

            Many thanks,

            Ally
          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 20, 2006
              Here are the latest dates for your diary...

              Yay! :)

              Live Dates:

              28-Jun-06 Global Gathering Long Marston, Stratford United
              Kingdom
              01-Jul-06 Exit Festival - Palanga Beach Belgrade Serbia
              14-Jul-06 Glade Festival (Venue TBC) Central England United
              Kingdom
              27-Aug-06 South West Four Cardiff United Kingdom

              DJ Dates:

              24-Jun-06 Tunning Hall Moscow Russia
              30-Jun-06 Theater Club Brasov Romania
              15-Jul-06 Extrema Annual Outdoor Festival Eindhoven
              Netherlands
              29-Jul-06 Rockit Open Air Maarssen Netherlands

              ...and of course they're in the usual place:
              http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

              Ally
            • Hybridesque ...
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 20, 2006
                What happened to the live gig that was supposed to be on round 28th Jul? I
                wanted to go to that *cries*

                Jitesh.

              • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 21, 2006
                  Ah, you see, you spotted my diliberate (cough!!!) mistake...

                  I actually meant 28th July, not 28th June for Global Gathering.

                  I'm going to this...should be a really good one :)

                  Ally

                  > What happened to the live gig that was supposed to be on round
                  28th Jul? I
                  > wanted to go to that *cries*
                  >
                  > Jitesh.
                  >

                  > >Live Dates:
                  > >
                  > >28-Jun-06 Global Gathering Long Marston, Stratford United
                  > >Kingdom
                  <snip>
                • Ben Abrams
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 22, 2006
                    Ooo that was sneaky ;-)

                    Can't wait for it.... big speakers, grandiose strings, huge
                    basslines...

                    Should beat the live performance I saw at Warwick Uni

                    If the world is going to end soon please let it be after July 28th!

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com"