Re: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
      Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
      Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!

      -antti
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
        And it turns out that it was ;-)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
        <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
        Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
          Awwwww, shucks!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
          wrote:
          Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
          Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
            Well... im just plain hurt...

            Rick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
            wrote:
            Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
            Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
          • vinnie970
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
              sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

              <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
              > Awwwww, shucks!
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
              > wrote:
              > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
              > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
            • Chaz Schlueter
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 9, 2004
                feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                >
                > -antti
              • Antti Mutta
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 10, 2004
                  Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                  that you're good people :)

                  -antti

                  > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                  >
                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                  > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                  > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                  > >
                  > > -antti
                • AP - Nick Bower
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 11, 2004
                    I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                    piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                    throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                    warm, bug free weather.

                    :)

                    Nick