Re: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
      What a silly thing to get excited about. C'mon, kids... Teh Intarnet isn't quite real life. Let's save our cusses and harsh words for someone who deserves it. Like, um, Janet Jackson. ;-)

      G3K

      > I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.
      >
      > Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).
      >
      > Cheers!
      > Matt A.
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
        Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
        Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!

        -antti
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
          And it turns out that it was ;-)

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
          <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
          Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
            Awwwww, shucks!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
            wrote:
            Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
            Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
          • RICHARD LUND
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
              Well... im just plain hurt...

              Rick

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
              wrote:
              Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
              Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
            • vinnie970
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

                <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                > Awwwww, shucks!
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                > wrote:
                > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
              • Chaz Schlueter
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 9, 2004
                  feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                  > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                  > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                  >
                  > -antti
                • Antti Mutta
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 10, 2004
                    Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                    that you're good people :)

                    -antti

                    > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                    >
                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                    > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                    > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                    > >
                    > > -antti
                  • AP - Nick Bower
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 11, 2004
                      I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                      piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                      throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                      warm, bug free weather.

                      :)

                      Nick