Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
      Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peachy-music@f... wrote:
      peace out
    • G3K
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
        What a silly thing to get excited about. C'mon, kids... Teh Intarnet isn't quite real life. Let's save our cusses and harsh words for someone who deserves it. Like, um, Janet Jackson. ;-)

        G3K

        > I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.
        >
        > Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).
        >
        > Cheers!
        > Matt A.
      • Antti Mutta
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
          Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
          Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!

          -antti
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
            And it turns out that it was ;-)

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
            <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
            Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
              Awwwww, shucks!

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
              wrote:
              Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
              Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                Well... im just plain hurt...

                Rick

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
                wrote:
                Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
              • vinnie970
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                  sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

                  <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                  > Awwwww, shucks!
                  >
                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                  > wrote:
                  > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                  > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                • Chaz Schlueter
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 9, 2004
                    feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                    > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                    > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                    >
                    > -antti
                  • Antti Mutta
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 10, 2004
                      Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                      that you're good people :)

                      -antti

                      > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                      >
                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                      > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                      > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                      > >
                      > > -antti
                    • AP - Nick Bower
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 11, 2004
                        I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                        piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                        throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                        warm, bug free weather.

                        :)

                        Nick