Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • mantonich134156MI@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 2 9:25 AM
      I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.

      Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).

      Cheers!
      Matt A.

      [[[ Ally says: I've since banned him from this list, as I think he lost the plot and started getting quite abusive. ]]]

      > Sounded interesting...
      > Until you had me open this e-mail thinking that there was goin 2b an exclusive
      > show or appearance on bbc1 sometime.
      > what a complete waste of my time!
      > honestly, who really cares if their song gets played as backing music for
      > probably a maximum time of 30secs! why not post something exciting!
      > Any1else know when the remix additional production 2 album gets released in the
      > UK?
      > peace out
      >

      > > I see True To Form was featured as the backing song throughout '2003
      > > TV Moments' on BBC1 tonight (Saturday), just the instrumental section
      > > after the vocals finish... very nice.
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2 9:47 PM
        Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peachy-music@f... wrote:
        peace out
      • G3K
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 3 5:55 AM
          What a silly thing to get excited about. C'mon, kids... Teh Intarnet isn't quite real life. Let's save our cusses and harsh words for someone who deserves it. Like, um, Janet Jackson. ;-)

          G3K

          > I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.
          >
          > Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).
          >
          > Cheers!
          > Matt A.
        • Antti Mutta
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 3 6:59 AM
            Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
            Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!

            -antti
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 4 1:02 AM
              And it turns out that it was ;-)

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
              <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
              Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 4 1:04 AM
                Awwwww, shucks!

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                wrote:
                Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
              • RICHARD LUND
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 4 8:20 AM
                  Well... im just plain hurt...

                  Rick

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
                  wrote:
                  Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                  Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                • vinnie970
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 4 10:51 AM
                    sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

                    <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                    > Awwwww, shucks!
                    >
                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                    > wrote:
                    > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                    > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                  • Chaz Schlueter
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 9 9:24 AM
                      feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                      > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                      > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                      >
                      > -antti
                    • Antti Mutta
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 10 9:20 AM
                        Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                        that you're good people :)

                        -antti

                        > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                        >
                        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                        > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                        > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                        > >
                        > > -antti
                      • AP - Nick Bower
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 11 1:45 AM
                          I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                          piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                          throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                          warm, bug free weather.

                          :)

                          Nick