Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
      I approved the message because he was simply saying what he felt (even if I thought it was a bit harsh/OTT). It's not my place to reject it for that reason alone. I did, however, take out the swearing ;)

      He's lucky I was in a good mood this morning, if there's agressive
      swearing, then I usually just reject.

      Ally

    • mantonich134156MI@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
        I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.

        Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).

        Cheers!
        Matt A.

        [[[ Ally says: I've since banned him from this list, as I think he lost the plot and started getting quite abusive. ]]]

        > Sounded interesting...
        > Until you had me open this e-mail thinking that there was goin 2b an exclusive
        > show or appearance on bbc1 sometime.
        > what a complete waste of my time!
        > honestly, who really cares if their song gets played as backing music for
        > probably a maximum time of 30secs! why not post something exciting!
        > Any1else know when the remix additional production 2 album gets released in the
        > UK?
        > peace out
        >

        > > I see True To Form was featured as the backing song throughout '2003
        > > TV Moments' on BBC1 tonight (Saturday), just the instrumental section
        > > after the vocals finish... very nice.
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
          Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peachy-music@f... wrote:
          peace out
        • G3K
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
            What a silly thing to get excited about. C'mon, kids... Teh Intarnet isn't quite real life. Let's save our cusses and harsh words for someone who deserves it. Like, um, Janet Jackson. ;-)

            G3K

            > I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.
            >
            > Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).
            >
            > Cheers!
            > Matt A.
          • Antti Mutta
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
              Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
              Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!

              -antti
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                And it turns out that it was ;-)

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
                <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
              • Alan Duval
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                  Awwwww, shucks!

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                  wrote:
                  Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                  Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                • RICHARD LUND
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                    Well... im just plain hurt...

                    Rick

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
                    wrote:
                    Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                    Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                  • vinnie970
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                      sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

                      <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                      > Awwwww, shucks!
                      >
                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                      > wrote:
                      > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                      > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                    • Chaz Schlueter
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 9, 2004
                        feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                        > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                        > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                        >
                        > -antti
                      • Antti Mutta
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 10, 2004
                          Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                          that you're good people :)

                          -antti

                          > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                          >
                          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                          > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                          > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                          > >
                          > > -antti
                        • AP - Nick Bower
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 11, 2004
                            I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                            piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                            throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                            warm, bug free weather.

                            :)

                            Nick