OT: cosmos remix (was: re: hybrid no-show @ fabric)

  • lowfaresbestvalue
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 12:50 PM
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "addy_fantastic"
      <andywhitehurst@h...> wrote:

      > i still wanna know what that cosmos remix was though... :D

      Andy,

      That remix came out on white label last summer. It's labeled
      as "Punks - Break me with you", with another bootleg of Reckless
      girl on the flip. most accredited to the Stantons themselves as some
      artists do sneak out the odd bootleg under another moniker. There
      were loads out, so should be still available on 12" at
      streetwisemusic.com (or probably most other shops - that's just
      where i got mine from)

      Jon