Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid on BBC1!

  • peachy-music@fsmail.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2004
      Sounded interesting...
      Until you had me open this e-mail thinking that there was goin 2b an exclusive show or appearance on bbc1 sometime.
      what a complete waste of my time!
      honestly, who really cares if their song gets played as backing music for probably a maximum time of 30secs! why not post something exciting!
      Any1else know when the remix additional production 2 album gets released in the UK?
      peace out

    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
        Someone get out on the wrong side of bed this morning? You might not
        have found it "exciting", but some people on this list are
        interested in hearing about stuff like that.

        RAAPB2 was due to be released on 5th April. I haven't heard of any
        change to this date as yet.

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peachy-music@f... wrote:
        > Sounded interesting...
        > Until you had me open this e-mail thinking that there was goin 2b
        an exclusive show or appearance on bbc1 sometime.
        > what a complete waste of my time!
        > honestly, who really cares if their song gets played as backing
        music for probably a maximum time of 30secs! why not post something
        exciting!
        > Any1else know when the remix additional production 2 album gets
        released in the UK?
        > peace out
      • s_lobo_2
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
          hmmm.... interesting,

          i'm suprised this reply was let through, I don't usually tolerate
          this kind of abuse, but since you've only been with us for 5 months
          and this is only your second post, i'll give you this one for free.

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
            I approved the message because he was simply saying what he felt (even if I thought it was a bit harsh/OTT). It's not my place to reject it for that reason alone. I did, however, take out the swearing ;)

            He's lucky I was in a good mood this morning, if there's agressive
            swearing, then I usually just reject.

            Ally

          • mantonich134156MI@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
              I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.

              Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).

              Cheers!
              Matt A.

              [[[ Ally says: I've since banned him from this list, as I think he lost the plot and started getting quite abusive. ]]]

              > Sounded interesting...
              > Until you had me open this e-mail thinking that there was goin 2b an exclusive
              > show or appearance on bbc1 sometime.
              > what a complete waste of my time!
              > honestly, who really cares if their song gets played as backing music for
              > probably a maximum time of 30secs! why not post something exciting!
              > Any1else know when the remix additional production 2 album gets released in the
              > UK?
              > peace out
              >

              > > I see True To Form was featured as the backing song throughout '2003
              > > TV Moments' on BBC1 tonight (Saturday), just the instrumental section
              > > after the vocals finish... very nice.
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 2, 2004
                Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, peachy-music@f... wrote:
                peace out
              • G3K
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
                  What a silly thing to get excited about. C'mon, kids... Teh Intarnet isn't quite real life. Let's save our cusses and harsh words for someone who deserves it. Like, um, Janet Jackson. ;-)

                  G3K

                  > I would like to personally apologize for your time being wasted. It must be so incredibly valuable that you can't even spare the few seconds it took to open and read a single e-mail that you deserve an apology.
                  >
                  > Here's a tip: When you're asking for some information, it's a good idea not to attack other list members - especially if you've only been around a short while. You could have just as easily used the "search" function on the Hybrid-group.com site to find the answer to your question, as it has been answered previously (and I still have the original e-mail to the list to prove it).
                  >
                  > Cheers!
                  > Matt A.
                • Antti Mutta
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 3, 2004
                    Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                    Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!

                    -antti
                  • Alan Duval
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                      And it turns out that it was ;-)

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"
                      <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                      Shouldn't that be "Peach out"?
                    • Alan Duval
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                        Awwwww, shucks!

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                        wrote:
                        Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                        Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                      • RICHARD LUND
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                          Well... im just plain hurt...

                          Rick

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com<mailto:HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s<mailto:antti.mutta@s>...>
                          wrote:
                          Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                          Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                        • vinnie970
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 4, 2004
                            sweet, innit, I even got a mention. *blushes*

                            <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:
                            > Awwwww, shucks!
                            >
                            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...>
                            > wrote:
                            > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye! Especially you,
                            > Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                          • Chaz Schlueter
                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 9, 2004
                              feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?

                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                              > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                              > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                              >
                              > -antti
                            • Antti Mutta
                              Message 14 of 15 , Feb 10, 2004
                                Currently I am feeling very sick. I got the flu. Reason why I love you is
                                that you're good people :)

                                -antti

                                > feeling "happy" Antti? why do you luvs us?
                                >
                                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
                                > > Just wanted to pop by and tell y'all I luvs ye!
                                > > Especially you, Ally, Si, Jase, Alan D, Chaz and er.. Vince!
                                > >
                                > > -antti
                              • AP - Nick Bower
                                Message 15 of 15 , Feb 11, 2004
                                  I sympathise Antti, I feel a bit groggy myself. Feels like I've got a
                                  piece of particularly rough grade sandpaper lodged at the back of my
                                  throat. Nice. Roll on the Summer that's what I say - hopefully for some
                                  warm, bug free weather.

                                  :)

                                  Nick