Hybrid Echoplex Mix of "BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down"

  • sonja blue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Was listening to this recently and was wondering can anyone tell me
      if the bad beat matching in the middle of the track (6:34-6:52) was
      done on purpose ? or just bad production ?

      The whole track seems like it just been badly mixed?

      Someone Help ! I can't have a hybrid doing a bad mix - my whole world
      will come to an end.!
    • sonja blue
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
        any one got a view on this ?