Re: [Hybrid] OT: adam freeland to be there (WMC)

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2004
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
      > Dont forget Kevens, whom, by far, puts on the best live
      >performance, EVER!

      I opend up for kevens he does heve a great show, i love the whole
      matrix look, truly talented performer and good person....
      peace,,Exotic Ec
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
        I am glad that there are some Kevens fans here...Kevens does put on a great show and
        is a great person...I ask everyone to check him out at conference. All you Hybrid fans
        will be in for a TREAT if you do. Please make the effort.

        Chaz

      • EvilAlivE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
          In a message dated 2/9/2004 12:33:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          chazsch@... writes:
          All you Hybrid fans
          will be in for a TREAT if you do. Please make the effort.
          agreed

          kevens is a great show... and.. if you shoul dmeet him... see if he has any
          of his specially brewed tea on him... its ... MOST excellent

          hehe
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 10, 2004
            HA. altho I wont need any....

            I will tell him what you said... :)
            chaz

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
            > In a message dated 2/9/2004 12:33:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            > chazsch@b... writes:
            > All you Hybrid fans
            > will be in for a TREAT if you do. Please make the effort.
            > agreed
            >
            > kevens is a great show... and.. if you shoul dmeet him... see if he has any
            > of his specially brewed tea on him... its ... MOST excellent
            >
            > hehe
          • mindphlux345
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2004
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Erik" <dj_exotic_e2000@y...> wrote:
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
              > > Dont forget Kevens, whom, by far, puts on the best live
              > >performance, EVER!
              >
              > I opend up for kevens he does heve a great show, i love the whole
              > matrix look, truly talented performer and good person....
              > peace,,Exotic Ec

              Hello,

              I notice I haven't been much of a contributor, but I do have a couple
              of questions based on previous posts, If you don't mind.

              Where are Adam Freeland and Kevens playing at WMC? I saw the posts of
              praise for Kevens, but didn't get around to any dates for WMC.

              Are there any parties that a large conglomerate of Hybrid group
              members will be attending?

              Thanks in advance

              Darren
            • CPfaff17@aol.com

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 17, 2004
                  Come on, now, give Way out West a chance...some regular poster here
                  (not me, I haven't seen both) even prefers their show over
                  Hybrid's. ;)

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
                  > as far as i know, kevens is only performing at the ultra music
                  festival, which is scheduled for march 6th. no set times as of yet
                  but he said that a few days prior to the event, the times will be
                  posted on his website, which i believe is www.kevens.com

                  > i think this is the only performance i give a s*** about seeing,
                  other than a few others that are usually smaller shows. junkie xl
                  rocks the house, and its really a shame that hybrid arent
                  performing. so who knows what the whole hybrid fan crew will be
                  doing. i'll be dancing!

                  > I notice I haven't been much of a contributor, but I do have a
                  couple
                  > of questions based on previous posts, If you don't mind.
                  >
                  > Where are Adam Freeland and Kevens playing at WMC? I saw the posts
                  of
                  > praise for Kevens, but didn't get around to any dates for WMC.
                  >
                  > Are there any parties that a large conglomerate of Hybrid group
                  > members will be attending?
                  >
                  > Thanks in advance
                  >
                  > Darren
                • Chaz Schlueter
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 18, 2004
                    I will definately let every know on that account....
                    chaz

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
                    > Come on, now, give Way out West a chance...some regular poster here
                    > (not me, I haven't seen both) even prefers their show over
                    > Hybrid's. ;)
                    >
                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
                    > > as far as i know, kevens is only performing at the ultra music
                    > festival, which is scheduled for march 6th. no set times as of yet
                    > but he said that a few days prior to the event, the times will be
                    > posted on his website, which i believe is www.kevens.com
                    > >
                    > > i think this is the only performance i give a s*** about seeing,
                    > other than a few others that are usually smaller shows. junkie xl
                    > rocks the house, and its really a shame that hybrid arent
                    > performing. so who knows what the whole hybrid fan crew will be
                    > doing. i'll be dancing!

                  • vinnie970
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 19, 2004
                      Well, chances are it won't live up to the expecations of the big
                      Hybrid fans like yourself. For one, it'll only be semi-live
                      (dubplates/vocalist/laptop)...WOW need full label support to
                      transport all the needed equipment. Maybe they'll get that after the
                      album release for an upcoming US tour, but I'm not holding my breath.

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>

                    • ally@hybrid-group.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 20, 2004
                        I dunno, I don't think the best performances are done by bands with
                        lots going on. I'm a bit undecided as to whether I prefer Hybrid's
                        live performances from a couple of years ago (Mike and Chris on
                        keywords and Al on drums, a la Love Parade after party) or the
                        Hybrid live experience we have today. I guess I like them both, for
                        different reasons.

                        Where was I? Oh yeah, Way Out West. They have an excellent
                        reputation for putting on live performances, so I've no doubt that
                        if there are no technical faults (fingers crossed), then they will
                        blow everyone away :)

                        Ally

                        p.s. I've just realised that Plump DJs, BLIM and Tayo are all
                        playing at Technique in Leeds tomorrow night....and I can't go. How
                        annoyed am I? (clue: f'ing very)

                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 23, 2004
                          Vin, that doesnt matter to me...its the energy and quality...

                          I am sure I will love it..
                          infact, I have friends coming from all over to see with me....
                          Chaz

                          and I did vote in breakspoll!!!

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
                          > Well, chances are it won't live up to the expecations of the big
                          > Hybrid fans like yourself. For one, it'll only be semi-live
                          > (dubplates/vocalist/laptop)...WOW need full label support to
                          > transport all the needed equipment. Maybe they'll get that after the
                          > album release for an upcoming US tour, but I'm not holding my breath.
                        • lowfaresbestvalue
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 23, 2004
                            Since the last time this was posted...

                            Has any one come across the name/info on that tune after the twitch
                            and sweat mix of HTAS on the Kiss 100 mix at about 32 mins. It's so
                            good. I must have it.

                            Jon