Re: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Moby (was: re: the crystal method)

  • mantonich134156MI@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Oddly enough, "Machete" is one of my favorite tracks on the album.

      While we're on the subject, I must say that "Baby Monkey" (Moby's new album, under the name Voodoo Child) surpassed every expectation I had for it. If you're tired of the gospel-soul sound of the last 2 records and you just wish Moby went back to making classic techno music, this is the album for you.

      Matt A.