Re: [Hybrid] whats the track from the new landrover ad????

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2004
      You sure it's Landrover? www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk has no mention
      of it yet.

      At 13:20 30/01/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi all,
      >Can anyone help with the music from the new landrover advert?
      >thanks
      >Paul
    • paul_loveridge1974
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
        The add is for the new freelander, and has a great breakbeat track on
        it.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Oddball <deadman@n...> wrote:
        > You sure it's Landrover? www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk has no
        mention
        > of it yet.
        >
        > At 13:20 30/01/2004 +0000, you wrote:
        > >Hi all,
        > >Can anyone help with the music from the new landrover advert?
        > >thanks
        > >Paul
      • Antti Mutta
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
          Guess, it's by Adam then ;)

          -antti

          > The add is for the new freelander, and has a great breakbeat track on
          > it.
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
            Freelander? It's just dying to be a heretofore unreleased Free*Land
            track, really, isn't it?

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "paul_loveridge1974"
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3, 2004
              All,
              dont worry about the track i have found out what it is from the
              helpful people at http://www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk

              its by Howie B and is called fizzy in my mouth from his album Turn
              the dark off
              cheers
              Paul

              <paul_loveridge1974@y...> wrote:
              > The add is for the new freelander, and has a great breakbeat track
              on
              > it.
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Oddball <deadman@n...> wrote:
              > > You sure it's Landrover? www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk has
              no
              > mention
              > > of it yet.
              > >
              > > At 13:20 30/01/2004 +0000, you wrote:
              > > >Hi all,
              > > >Can anyone help with the music from the new landrover advert?
              > > >thanks
              > > >Paul
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004