hybrid no-show @ fabric

  • addy_fantastic
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      ignore my first point, i'm an idiot, i didn't read the previous 4-5
      posts :P

      i still wanna know what that cosmos remix was though... :D

      andy
    • lowfaresbestvalue
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "addy_fantastic"
        <andywhitehurst@h...> wrote:

        > i still wanna know what that cosmos remix was though... :D

        Andy,

        That remix came out on white label last summer. It's labeled
        as "Punks - Break me with you", with another bootleg of Reckless
        girl on the flip. most accredited to the Stantons themselves as some
        artists do sneak out the odd bootleg under another moniker. There
        were loads out, so should be still available on 12" at
        streetwisemusic.com (or probably most other shops - that's just
        where i got mine from)

        Jon