hybrid no-show @ fabric

  • addy_fantastic
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hey guys

      I went down to fabric on friday (28th) mainly to see DJ Yoda live
      (who, along with Dan Greenpeace, was amazing) but I also noticed
      hybric were booked to DJ in room 2... i've seen them before, both
      live and djing, so I wasn't too disappointed when i read the notice
      about 'unforseen circumstances' leading to their no-show, but i was
      just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this?

      oh, and does anyone know what the (imho, pretty good) breaks version
      of cosmos - take me with you the stanton warriors might have dropped?

      andy
    • addy_fantastic
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        ignore my first point, i'm an idiot, i didn't read the previous 4-5
        posts :P

        i still wanna know what that cosmos remix was though... :D

        andy
      • lowfaresbestvalue
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "addy_fantastic"
          <andywhitehurst@h...> wrote:

          > i still wanna know what that cosmos remix was though... :D

          Andy,

          That remix came out on white label last summer. It's labeled
          as "Punks - Break me with you", with another bootleg of Reckless
          girl on the flip. most accredited to the Stantons themselves as some
          artists do sneak out the odd bootleg under another moniker. There
          were loads out, so should be still available on 12" at
          streetwisemusic.com (or probably most other shops - that's just
          where i got mine from)

          Jon