Re: [Hybrid] OT: adam freeland to be there (WMC)

  • CPfaff17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2004
      Dont forget Kevens, whom, by far, puts on the best live performance, EVER!
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 30, 2004
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
        > Dont forget Kevens, whom, by far, puts on the best live
        >performance, EVER!

        I opend up for kevens he does heve a great show, i love the whole
        matrix look, truly talented performer and good person....
        peace,,Exotic Ec
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
          I am glad that there are some Kevens fans here...Kevens does put on a great show and
          is a great person...I ask everyone to check him out at conference. All you Hybrid fans
          will be in for a TREAT if you do. Please make the effort.

          Chaz

        • EvilAlivE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 9, 2004
            In a message dated 2/9/2004 12:33:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            chazsch@... writes:
            All you Hybrid fans
            will be in for a TREAT if you do. Please make the effort.
            agreed

            kevens is a great show... and.. if you shoul dmeet him... see if he has any
            of his specially brewed tea on him... its ... MOST excellent

            hehe
          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 10, 2004
              HA. altho I wont need any....

              I will tell him what you said... :)
              chaz

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, EvilAlivE@a... wrote:
              > In a message dated 2/9/2004 12:33:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              > chazsch@b... writes:
              > All you Hybrid fans
              > will be in for a TREAT if you do. Please make the effort.
              > agreed
              >
              > kevens is a great show... and.. if you shoul dmeet him... see if he has any
              > of his specially brewed tea on him... its ... MOST excellent
              >
              > hehe
            • mindphlux345
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 15, 2004
                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Erik" <dj_exotic_e2000@y...> wrote:
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
                > > Dont forget Kevens, whom, by far, puts on the best live
                > >performance, EVER!
                >
                > I opend up for kevens he does heve a great show, i love the whole
                > matrix look, truly talented performer and good person....
                > peace,,Exotic Ec

                Hello,

                I notice I haven't been much of a contributor, but I do have a couple
                of questions based on previous posts, If you don't mind.

                Where are Adam Freeland and Kevens playing at WMC? I saw the posts of
                praise for Kevens, but didn't get around to any dates for WMC.

                Are there any parties that a large conglomerate of Hybrid group
                members will be attending?

                Thanks in advance

                Darren
              • CPfaff17@aol.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 17, 2004
                    Come on, now, give Way out West a chance...some regular poster here
                    (not me, I haven't seen both) even prefers their show over
                    Hybrid's. ;)

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
                    > as far as i know, kevens is only performing at the ultra music
                    festival, which is scheduled for march 6th. no set times as of yet
                    but he said that a few days prior to the event, the times will be
                    posted on his website, which i believe is www.kevens.com

                    > i think this is the only performance i give a s*** about seeing,
                    other than a few others that are usually smaller shows. junkie xl
                    rocks the house, and its really a shame that hybrid arent
                    performing. so who knows what the whole hybrid fan crew will be
                    doing. i'll be dancing!

                    > I notice I haven't been much of a contributor, but I do have a
                    couple
                    > of questions based on previous posts, If you don't mind.
                    >
                    > Where are Adam Freeland and Kevens playing at WMC? I saw the posts
                    of
                    > praise for Kevens, but didn't get around to any dates for WMC.
                    >
                    > Are there any parties that a large conglomerate of Hybrid group
                    > members will be attending?
                    >
                    > Thanks in advance
                    >
                    > Darren
                  • Chaz Schlueter
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 18, 2004
                      I will definately let every know on that account....
                      chaz

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
                      > Come on, now, give Way out West a chance...some regular poster here
                      > (not me, I haven't seen both) even prefers their show over
                      > Hybrid's. ;)
                      >
                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
                      > > as far as i know, kevens is only performing at the ultra music
                      > festival, which is scheduled for march 6th. no set times as of yet
                      > but he said that a few days prior to the event, the times will be
                      > posted on his website, which i believe is www.kevens.com
                      > >
                      > > i think this is the only performance i give a s*** about seeing,
                      > other than a few others that are usually smaller shows. junkie xl
                      > rocks the house, and its really a shame that hybrid arent
                      > performing. so who knows what the whole hybrid fan crew will be
                      > doing. i'll be dancing!

                    • vinnie970
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 19, 2004
                        Well, chances are it won't live up to the expecations of the big
                        Hybrid fans like yourself. For one, it'll only be semi-live
                        (dubplates/vocalist/laptop)...WOW need full label support to
                        transport all the needed equipment. Maybe they'll get that after the
                        album release for an upcoming US tour, but I'm not holding my breath.

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>

                      • ally@hybrid-group.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 20, 2004
                          I dunno, I don't think the best performances are done by bands with
                          lots going on. I'm a bit undecided as to whether I prefer Hybrid's
                          live performances from a couple of years ago (Mike and Chris on
                          keywords and Al on drums, a la Love Parade after party) or the
                          Hybrid live experience we have today. I guess I like them both, for
                          different reasons.

                          Where was I? Oh yeah, Way Out West. They have an excellent
                          reputation for putting on live performances, so I've no doubt that
                          if there are no technical faults (fingers crossed), then they will
                          blow everyone away :)

                          Ally

                          p.s. I've just realised that Plump DJs, BLIM and Tayo are all
                          playing at Technique in Leeds tomorrow night....and I can't go. How
                          annoyed am I? (clue: f'ing very)

                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 23, 2004
                            Vin, that doesnt matter to me...its the energy and quality...

                            I am sure I will love it..
                            infact, I have friends coming from all over to see with me....
                            Chaz

                            and I did vote in breakspoll!!!

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "vinnie970" <vinnie97@n...> wrote:
                            > Well, chances are it won't live up to the expecations of the big
                            > Hybrid fans like yourself. For one, it'll only be semi-live
                            > (dubplates/vocalist/laptop)...WOW need full label support to
                            > transport all the needed equipment. Maybe they'll get that after the
                            > album release for an upcoming US tour, but I'm not holding my breath.
                          • lowfaresbestvalue
                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 23, 2004
                              Since the last time this was posted...

                              Has any one come across the name/info on that tune after the twitch
                              and sweat mix of HTAS on the Kiss 100 mix at about 32 mins. It's so
                              good. I must have it.

                              Jon