Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid UK LIVE Dates - March

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
      Yup...see my post a few days ago (and website) for all the USA (DJ)
      dates :)

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Reynolds"
      <chazreynolds@h...> wrote:
      > They're also playing in Washington, D.C. here at Nation/Buzz on
      Jan. 16

      > Just an fyi....didn't know if you had any recent dates for them or
      not :)
    • Chaz Reynolds
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
        My bad, didn't see them on the site when listening to the streams or
        on this page, had to go back one.....thanks and guess we're lucky
        since after us they hit L.A. Hopefully it will at least be above
        freezing :(
      • Sapna Modi
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
          Am starting to get withdrawal symptoms again....

          From
          someone who's had 8 hours sleep unlike those nutters on Shattered - WTF?

          > Here are the UK live dates that I promised you for March.
          >
          > 26-Mar-04 The Boutique, Brighton
        • James Wilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2004
            how would one go about purchasing tickets for these said events?