Hybrid Tracks on TV

  • lowfaresbestvalue
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
      I know that Hybrid tracks have been used quite frequently of late on
      various tv/radio shows/ads, but Know Your Enemy has just been used
      on 'Blue Peter'. Oh dear...
    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
        Sasha has cancelled his appearance at Two Tribes due to recording
        and tour commitments for his new Global Underground series.

      • lowfaresbestvalue
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          > Oh yeah these dates also include BT (live laptop symphony) and
          Sasha! Hybrid are doing a DJ set. Then there's Koma & Bones, General
          Midi, Starecase, Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Mario Piu, and more. Not got
          word if NuBreed are playing it yet.

          > Australia - it's the UK person's retreat for their winter (TM). :)

          Fair enough...Australia may have the Two Tribes Festival, but they
          don't have Jonny Wilkinson...
        • Benjamin Hoo
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
            Hey all... long time no message!

            Seeing this thread reminded me of a time I went shopping in Oxford Street. In Topman they have an instore live radio show and staff do live hosting. In the background of the blah blah blah they were playing a constant loop of altitude... Glad they have music to match (or exceed) the fashion!

            Benny