Hybrid DJ Dates (was: re: Hybrid Live Dates)

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
      Please note that I forgot to change Gavin's subject line, when approving the message.

      All the Hybrid dates I listed are DJ dates, not live dates.

      Thanks,

      Ally

      > > 06-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Sydney, Australia
      > > 07-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Melbourne, Australia
      >
      > Oh yeah these dates also include BT (live laptop symphony) and
      Sasha!
      > Hybrid are doing a DJ set. Then there's Koma & Bones, General Midi,
      > Starecase, Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Mario Piu, and more. Not got
      word if
      > NuBreed are playing it yet.
    • lowfaresbestvalue
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
        I know that Hybrid tracks have been used quite frequently of late on
        various tv/radio shows/ads, but Know Your Enemy has just been used
        on 'Blue Peter'. Oh dear...
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          Sasha has cancelled his appearance at Two Tribes due to recording
          and tour commitments for his new Global Underground series.

        • lowfaresbestvalue
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
            > Oh yeah these dates also include BT (live laptop symphony) and
            Sasha! Hybrid are doing a DJ set. Then there's Koma & Bones, General
            Midi, Starecase, Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Mario Piu, and more. Not got
            word if NuBreed are playing it yet.

            > Australia - it's the UK person's retreat for their winter (TM). :)

            Fair enough...Australia may have the Two Tribes Festival, but they
            don't have Jonny Wilkinson...
          • Benjamin Hoo
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
              Hey all... long time no message!

              Seeing this thread reminded me of a time I went shopping in Oxford Street. In Topman they have an instore live radio show and staff do live hosting. In the background of the blah blah blah they were playing a constant loop of altitude... Glad they have music to match (or exceed) the fashion!

              Benny