Re: Hybrid Live Dates

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
      Ally wrote:

      > 06-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Sydney, Australia
      > 07-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Melbourne, Australia

      Oh yeah these dates also include BT (live laptop symphony) and Sasha!
      Hybrid are doing a DJ set. Then there's Koma & Bones, General Midi,
      Starecase, Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Mario Piu, and more. Not got word if
      NuBreed are playing it yet.

      Australia - it's the UK person's retreat for their winter (TM). :)

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      Official NuBreed Fan Site: http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
        Please note that I forgot to change Gavin's subject line, when approving the message.

        All the Hybrid dates I listed are DJ dates, not live dates.

        Thanks,

        Ally

        > > 06-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Sydney, Australia
        > > 07-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Melbourne, Australia
        >
        > Oh yeah these dates also include BT (live laptop symphony) and
        Sasha!
        > Hybrid are doing a DJ set. Then there's Koma & Bones, General Midi,
        > Starecase, Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Mario Piu, and more. Not got
        word if
        > NuBreed are playing it yet.
      • lowfaresbestvalue
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          I know that Hybrid tracks have been used quite frequently of late on
          various tv/radio shows/ads, but Know Your Enemy has just been used
          on 'Blue Peter'. Oh dear...
        • Simon Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
            Sasha has cancelled his appearance at Two Tribes due to recording
            and tour commitments for his new Global Underground series.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
              > Oh yeah these dates also include BT (live laptop symphony) and
              Sasha! Hybrid are doing a DJ set. Then there's Koma & Bones, General
              Midi, Starecase, Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Mario Piu, and more. Not got
              word if NuBreed are playing it yet.

              > Australia - it's the UK person's retreat for their winter (TM). :)

              Fair enough...Australia may have the Two Tribes Festival, but they
              don't have Jonny Wilkinson...
            • Benjamin Hoo
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
                Hey all... long time no message!

                Seeing this thread reminded me of a time I went shopping in Oxford Street. In Topman they have an instore live radio show and staff do live hosting. In the background of the blah blah blah they were playing a constant loop of altitude... Glad they have music to match (or exceed) the fashion!

                Benny