Re: Reverse Engineering Hybrid

  • nexxusix
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
      Who would we ask?

      I think Mike Truman and Chris Healings would probably die laughing if
      we were to ask for the files. The sheer complexity of there set up
      vs. your average home studio would be a bit overwhelming, to say the
      least. Getting the files would be about 80% of the battle for me,
      because I can program synths to no end.... The stumbling block for me
      is the drums, and some of the complex modulations used with their
      passages, like when they modulate all tracks from bars 132 through
      136 with an FM'd sine wave. Yeah.. complex stuff, but I bet if enough
      people joined the group effort, midi drummers, synth programmers,
      midi musicians... we could get something that sounds real darn close
      to what the boys are doing.....

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "rundotdll" <rundotdll@y...> wrote:
      > or alternately someone close enough could just ask them (hybrid)
      for a midi file?

      > You never know...
    • rundotdll
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        Well I tried with my track...

        This aint the finished one but I'm getting there.

        http://www.janswer.plus.com/ASAP/06%20Sleeping%20Is%20Easy%20(xmas%
        20mix).mp3

        schn00p