Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's DJ Dates - Jan, Feb, March 2004

  • Gen Kanai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2004
      On Jan 5, 2004, at 2:49 AM, <ally@...> wrote:

      > Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months....

      This is my official complaint that there are no Tokyo dates ;)

      But seriously, would Hybrid ever come to Japan?

      - - -
      mailto:gen@...
      http://gen.kanai.net
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        > This is my official complaint that there are no Tokyo dates ;)
        >
        > But seriously, would Hybrid ever come to Japan?

        They've performed on top of Mount Fuji before...didn't you go to
        that one? ;)

        Ally
      • Gen Kanai
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
          On Jan 5, 2004, at 7:35 PM, ally@... wrote:

          >> This is my official complaint that there are no Tokyo dates ;)
          >>
          >> But seriously, would Hybrid ever come to Japan?
          >

          > They've performed on top of Mount Fuji before...didn't you go to
          > that one? ;)

          Ah, Fuji Rock Festival? I haven't been as it is a bit of a mess (it
          often rains and everyone gets muddy and sick...)

          Ah well, have to trek to AU then :)

          - - -
          mailto:gen@...
          http://gen.kanai.net