Hybrid's DJ Dates - Jan, Feb, March 2004

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2004
      Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months....

      16-Jan-04 Nation, Washington DC, USA
      17-Jan-04 Sonar, Vancouver, Canada
      24-Jan-04 Avalon, Los Angeles, USA
      30-Jan-04 Fabric, London, United Kingdom
      31-Jan-04 Tangled @ The Phoenix (*), Manchester, United Kingdom

      07-Feb-04 Air @ Rhythm Factory, London, United Kingdom
      13-Feb-04 Supercharged @ The Beach Club, Brighton, United Kingdom
      27-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Auckland, New Zealand
      28-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Brisbane, Australia
      29-Feb-04 Two Tribes Festival, Perth, Australia

      06-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Sydney, Australia
      07-Mar-04 Two Tribes Festival, Melbourne, Australia

      (*) All nighter, till 6am - Extended decks 'n' FX set in breaks room and
      house set downstairs

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Ta,

      Ally
    • Gen Kanai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2004
        On Jan 5, 2004, at 2:49 AM, <ally@...> wrote:

        > Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months....

        This is my official complaint that there are no Tokyo dates ;)

        But seriously, would Hybrid ever come to Japan?

        - - -
        mailto:gen@...
        http://gen.kanai.net
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
          > This is my official complaint that there are no Tokyo dates ;)
          >
          > But seriously, would Hybrid ever come to Japan?

          They've performed on top of Mount Fuji before...didn't you go to
          that one? ;)

          Ally
        • Gen Kanai
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
            On Jan 5, 2004, at 7:35 PM, ally@... wrote:

            >> This is my official complaint that there are no Tokyo dates ;)
            >>
            >> But seriously, would Hybrid ever come to Japan?
            >

            > They've performed on top of Mount Fuji before...didn't you go to
            > that one? ;)

            Ah, Fuji Rock Festival? I haven't been as it is a bit of a mess (it
            often rains and everyone gets muddy and sick...)

            Ah well, have to trek to AU then :)

            - - -
            mailto:gen@...
            http://gen.kanai.net