Re: [Hybrid] Re: fan art

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Not to be rude, but I think that problem could be remedied somewhat by
      making the officially-produced T-shirts easily available online, for those
      who *sniff* couldn't make it to the shows. Also, the infamous white-on-navy
      shirt, while certainly swanky enough for me, is getting a bit old. Perhaps
      some new designs are in order... (Are those T-shirts in the shop now the
      navy ones for sure? Cos the Distinct'ive logo on the page confusingly seems
      to suggest that's what's on the shirt.)

      G3K