RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid Date in Manchester

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Err Uhmn...

      Nick, after my experience from 2003 NYE, I doubt I'd wanna go partying at
      that time of the year again, even if Hybrid was performing and I was able
      to go...

      I think I'll stick to regular club nights thank you very much...

      Later,
      Jits.

      P.S. Sorry for sending this reply direct to you twice Bod... Telewest have
      changed the email system and it is now not very good, like it was before.
      Damn you Telewest!