Re: [Hybrid] Reverse Engineering Hybrid

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      there are utilities out there known as audio to midi.. ive never ever tried
      them... ive always wanetd to though...

      hmmmmmm
    • nexxusix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        I've tried a few of those programs, but wasn't too impressed. The
        problem would be that the translating program would have too much
        to "listen" to. And, FYI, there is a lot of audio you can't
        hear "normally".

        What am I talking about? Take an audio sample of Hybrid's music, put
        it in Soundforge, and use the Channel converter and do a vocal cut on
        the track. You'd be surprised what you find! There is so much going
        on "in the background" of Hybrid's music, you would almost end up
        writing a second set of tracks just to capture it all. There are
        other drum beats, sound effects, and vocals... all in the background,
        all seemingly out of phase with everything else thats going on.

        Interesting, to say the least.....