fan art

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      WOW has a fan art section of thier site...shouldn't we?
      Hybrid should provide a high-res logo, and press shots...and then we can create and
      upload...
      That would be a blast....
      chaz
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        Hi Chaz,

        One of the reasons that myself or Distinct'ive never give out high
        res versions of the Hybrid logo is because they don't want it getting
        out there so people can make lots of fake t-shirts to sell. I know
        you guys wouldn't do that....but that's why we won't give the logo
        out.

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter"