Re: Comprehensive discography anyone ?

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2003
      I can help by providing scanned record/cd cover art for about 95% of
      Hybrid's releases including the Truman productions. Tracks and track
      times for about 80% of their releases since some scanned cover art
      came from ebay auctions which didn't list the length of the mixes.
      However, I am not sure if Yahoo web tools are structured to allow
      embeded images on its web pages in a table style format. Their once
      was a great Hybrid web site called http://hybrid.recoil.org/ but it
      was closed down about a year ago because of the cost of maintaining
      the site and lack of support by the band members. However, it still
      might exist on the web creator's hard drive. It was very
      professionally layed out with cover art, tracks, track times and
      catalogue numbers for the majority of their releases. Maybe if we
      all chip in a few bucks, it can be resurrected.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Touzimsky" <touzimsky@w...>