Sorta OT: Official MP3 Download sites

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2003
      I'm trying to compile a list of recent and upcoming MP3 download sites from record labels. Here is what I have so far. If anyone has
      any more to add, be sure to add it to the list

      NOW
      Distinctive Records
      http://www.distinctiverecords.com - First batch up, second back hopefully will be up soon

      Yoshitoshi
      http://www.yoshitoshi.com/app/YO?p=downloads - First batch up, Deep Dish Records MP3s will be up soon.

      Fade Records
      http://www.faderecords.com/index2.htm

      JAN
      Beatport
      http://www.beatport.com/ - All of DJ Rap's material. Other artists too?

      Bleep
      http://www.bleep.com/ - All of the Warp Records back catalog.

      FEB
      Nu Energy
      http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/ - Make your own CD in Jan, MP3 in Feb.
    • renegadesoundwaves
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
        I have a DVD copy of the video if you have someplace to upload it.
        Also have the Carl Cox Future 2000 hybrid mix video and I think a
        fan video of Alanis - So Pure which was well done. But none feature
        the Hybrid lads expect for a very brief moment in If I Survive. If
        you blink you might miss them.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "oztrigun" <adrian_pua@h...> wrote:
        > Would anybody happen to know if this is available for download
        > anywhere anymore?
        >
        > Cheers.
      • oztrigun
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
          Hmm damn I got no place to upload it to. Thanks for the offer though.
          If I manage to get some I'll get in contact with you.

          Cheers.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "renegadesoundwaves" <keliher@m...>