Re: If I Survive music video

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2003
      It used to be on the previous version of the Distinct'ive site...I've
      just taken a quick look and I can't find it now.

      Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "oztrigun" <adrian_pua@h...> wrote:
      > Would anybody happen to know if this is available for download
      > anywhere anymore?
      >
      > Cheers.
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2003
        I'm trying to compile a list of recent and upcoming MP3 download sites from record labels. Here is what I have so far. If anyone has
        any more to add, be sure to add it to the list

        NOW
        Distinctive Records
        http://www.distinctiverecords.com - First batch up, second back hopefully will be up soon

        Yoshitoshi
        http://www.yoshitoshi.com/app/YO?p=downloads - First batch up, Deep Dish Records MP3s will be up soon.

        Fade Records
        http://www.faderecords.com/index2.htm

        JAN
        Beatport
        http://www.beatport.com/ - All of DJ Rap's material. Other artists too?

        Bleep
        http://www.bleep.com/ - All of the Warp Records back catalog.

        FEB
        Nu Energy
        http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/ - Make your own CD in Jan, MP3 in Feb.
      • renegadesoundwaves
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
          I have a DVD copy of the video if you have someplace to upload it.
          Also have the Carl Cox Future 2000 hybrid mix video and I think a
          fan video of Alanis - So Pure which was well done. But none feature
          the Hybrid lads expect for a very brief moment in If I Survive. If
          you blink you might miss them.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "oztrigun" <adrian_pua@h...> wrote:
          > Would anybody happen to know if this is available for download
          > anywhere anymore?
          >
          > Cheers.
        • oztrigun
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
            Hmm damn I got no place to upload it to. Thanks for the offer though.
            If I manage to get some I'll get in contact with you.

            Cheers.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "renegadesoundwaves" <keliher@m...>