If I Survive music video

  • oztrigun
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2003
      Would anybody happen to know if this is available for download
      anywhere anymore?

      Cheers.
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2003
        It used to be on the previous version of the Distinct'ive site...I've
        just taken a quick look and I can't find it now.

        Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "oztrigun" <adrian_pua@h...> wrote:
        > Would anybody happen to know if this is available for download
        > anywhere anymore?
        >
        > Cheers.
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2003
          I'm trying to compile a list of recent and upcoming MP3 download sites from record labels. Here is what I have so far. If anyone has
          any more to add, be sure to add it to the list

          NOW
          Distinctive Records
          http://www.distinctiverecords.com - First batch up, second back hopefully will be up soon

          Yoshitoshi
          http://www.yoshitoshi.com/app/YO?p=downloads - First batch up, Deep Dish Records MP3s will be up soon.

          Fade Records
          http://www.faderecords.com/index2.htm

          JAN
          Beatport
          http://www.beatport.com/ - All of DJ Rap's material. Other artists too?

          Bleep
          http://www.bleep.com/ - All of the Warp Records back catalog.

          FEB
          Nu Energy
          http://www.nuenergy.co.uk/ - Make your own CD in Jan, MP3 in Feb.
        • renegadesoundwaves
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
            I have a DVD copy of the video if you have someplace to upload it.
            Also have the Carl Cox Future 2000 hybrid mix video and I think a
            fan video of Alanis - So Pure which was well done. But none feature
            the Hybrid lads expect for a very brief moment in If I Survive. If
            you blink you might miss them.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "oztrigun" <adrian_pua@h...> wrote:
            > Would anybody happen to know if this is available for download
            > anywhere anymore?
            >
            > Cheers.
          • oztrigun
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
              Hmm damn I got no place to upload it to. Thanks for the offer though.
              If I manage to get some I'll get in contact with you.

              Cheers.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "renegadesoundwaves" <keliher@m...>