lotsofposts

  • lowfaresbestvalue
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2003
      Andy

      Regarding Fabric - I've had some schweet nights there - It's a lot
      of fun if you're not too bothered by the super-big, super-expensive,
      super-trendy london club vibe and of course the bumfluff moustached,
      under-age drum an' baaaaassssss fans in the main rooms. Phat. Go to
      NYE if you can. I can't, you're only young once...

      Antii

      I like Rich have been reading your posts, and thakyou for thanking
      me/us for reading them. I like Rich can also not help with the
      records, other than I'm desperately caining all known resources to
      get hold of mystery murdered by Medicine 8, and i can't.. .drat.

      Most importantly though...

      Ally well done on the IMA People's chice awards - I haven't (and
      hope you don't mind won't0 checked the listings out - but some of
      those websites inc kosheen and sasha are excellent, so to get in
      there is good beef.

      Bit of a crap post - bit pissed....

      MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!